Spotify DJ is a feature that allows you to create and play custom mixes based on your favorite songs, artists, genres, and moods. You can also share your mixes with your friends and discover new music from other users. However, some Spotify users have reported that the Spotify DJ feature is not showing up on their devices. This can be frustrating if you want to enjoy the benefits of Spotify DJ. In this article, we will explain why Spotify DJ might not show up and how to fix it.
Possible Reasons Why Spotify DJ Is Not Showing Up
There are several possible reasons why Spotify DJ might not show up on your device. Some of them are:
- You are using an incompatible device or operating system. Spotify DJ is only available on iOS and Android devices running the latest version of the Spotify app. If you are using a different device or an older version of the app, you might not be able to access Spotify DJ.
- You are in a region where Spotify DJ is not supported. Spotify DJ is currently only available in select markets, such as the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and some European countries. If you are in a region where Spotify DJ is not supported, you might not be able to access it.
- You have a network or connectivity issue. Spotify DJ requires a stable internet connection to work properly. If you have a weak or unstable network or connectivity issue, you might not be able to access Spotify DJ.
- You have a corrupted or outdated cache or data. Sometimes, the cache or data stored by the Spotify app on your device might get corrupted or outdated, which can cause problems with the app’s functionality. This might prevent you from accessing Spotify DJ.
How to Fix Spotify DJ Not Showing Up
If you are facing the problem of Spotify DJ not showing up on your device, you can try the following solutions to fix it:
- Update your device and the Spotify app. Make sure that your device and the Spotify app are updated to the latest version. This can help you avoid compatibility issues and bugs that might affect Spotify DJ.
- Check your region and location settings. Make sure that you are in a region where Spotify DJ is supported and that your location settings are accurate. You can check your region and location settings by going to Settings > Account > Country or Region on the Spotify app.
- Restart your device and the Spotify app. Sometimes, restarting your device and the Spotify app can help resolve minor glitches and errors that might prevent Spotify DJ from showing up.
- Clear the cache and data of the Spotify app. Clearing the cache and data of the Spotify app can help remove any corrupted or outdated files that might interfere with Spotify DJ. You can clear the cache and data of the Spotify app by going to Settings > Storage > Apps > Spotify > Clear Cache and Clear Data on your device.
- Reinstall the Spotify app. If none of the above solutions work, you can try reinstalling the Spotify app on your device. This can help you get rid of any faulty or damaged files that might affect Spotify DJ. You can reinstall the Spotify app by deleting it from your device and downloading it again from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Spotify DJ is a great feature that lets you create and play custom mixes based on your preferences and tastes. However, sometimes, it might not show up on your device due to various reasons. In this article, we have explained why this might happen and how to fix it. We hope that this article has helped you solve the problem of Spotify DJ not showing up on your device and that you can enjoy using this feature without any hassle.